Wednesday, April 17, 2013

How Do Weakest Link Feels and Shall Think.

How Do Weakest Link Feels and Shall Think.

            At the office we have 6 members on my team.. My Team Lead, 1 senior and 3 colleagues. When I join the team, I never knew that someday there would be a promotion will happen.. Now, at this month, April. My world goes up and down, when they announce that 2 on my team will be promoted as Seniors ( I am not included on those promoted). Well they deserve to be promoted as Seniors because they are month ahead of me. But the thing is, its not about who goes in first will be promoted first. Its not first come first serve basis. You will be promoted  based on your performance (they say). At first, of course I got jealous, I know my self I’m better than them the I aint got the promotion? I am bitter, its because I know its my fault. I envy them, they have new task, new titles and Higher salary. I felt that everyone see me that I am the least employee. I felt down, I felt incapable of doing things, I felt that I am a rookie. Yes a rookie. That needs more training, more knowledge.

That’s what I feel today..

Tomorrow I want to moved on. And so on and so on..

I want to be recognized too..  but the question is  “how?”

I go far from others, breathe some polluted air and think. How? Then I got my initial plans how to deal with this stress..

  1. Accept that other see that my team mates are better than me.
  2. Don’t just do your job better. Do your best.
  3. Don’t look at their production, Focus on your workload.
  4. Chat with others as if they are at the same age. But respect them

I hope these steps can help me on making me a better individual. I believe in my self

“I can do it”

No comments:

Post a Comment